Today’s economic trends have changed forcing many companies, businesses and individuals to downsize or reorganize their structure in order to meet their bottom line. In the majority of cases downsizing staff is the solution, however quite often they are replaced with family members with no accounting or bookkeeping skills.
Accounting/bookkeeping should be straightforward, this is where I would like to introduce myself, I am Robyn Wallace, Director of RW Bookkeeping.
As an accomplished bookkeeper with over 15 years experience, I am well positioned to offer clients quality bookkeeping services at an affordable price, enabling you to deliver the quality outcomes necessary in a working environment in today’s economic market… my aim is about making things work better for you.
My years of bookkeeping experience, qualifications and current registrations together with my diversity across all IT bookkeeping programs(including MYOB and Xero), means you get “value for money” putting your business ahead of the rest.
My key areas of expertise include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monthly and Quarterly Business Activity Statement preparation and lodgment
- Master control of Payroll including reconciliation of PAYG Withholding and Instalments
- Monthly executive management reporting; Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheets and projections
- Accounts preparation for Accountants
- Debtors and Creditors
- GST, BAS, IAS
It is important to know that you are required to register as a BAS Agent (or a Tax Agent) if you are providing BAS services for a fee or reward. You can be assured that I hold the necessary registration to meet this requirement.
A BAS Agent is issued a licence that says they can advise a client, provide certainty to a client or represent that client to the tax office in relation to:
- All GST matters
- All Wine Tax, Fuel Tax, Luxury Car Tax matters
- Payment of FBT
- All aspects of Payroll that relate to the withholding of tax amounts and the reporting of that amount to the employee and the Tax office
- All aspects of other PAYG Withholding amounts: ie no ABN, Interest & Dividend
- All aspects of the payment of income tax via PAYG Instalments
- All aspects of the Taxable Payments Annual Reporting system
- All aspects of Superannuation Guarantee system as related to payroll & the Charge
I would be happy to discuss my qualifications with you either in person or on the phone. Alternatively, you can fill out our contact form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.Veiw More>>